The Promises of Jesus to Persons and Families who Honor The Sacred Heart
There are twelve widely published promises that Jesus made through St. Margaret Mary to those who consecrate themselves to His Sacred Heart. The promises are quite remarkable. When we consider that these promises are made by the second Person of the Most Blessed Trinity, “who can neither deceive nor be deceived,” it is amazing that anyone would hesitate to comply with this devotion. Jesus keeps His promises; what He asks from us is faith and trust.
The Twelve Promises:
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state in life.
- I will give peace to their families.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
- I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and Infinite Ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes in which the Image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart and it shall never be effaced.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at the last hour.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy on Us!