10 Practical Suggestions to Grow Closer to Jesus During June!
During June, we celebrate not only the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on June 11th, 2021 but we honor His Most Glorious Heart all month long. Jesus appeared to St. Margaret Mary during the octave of the Feast of Corpus Christi during the year 1675, during this apparition, he told her the following message:
“Behold this Heart which has loved men so much that it has spared itself nothing, even to exhausting and consuming itself, in order to testify its love. In return, I received from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and the coldness and contempt they have for me in this Sacrament of Love.”… “For this reason I ask that the first Friday after the octave of the Feast of Corpus Christi be set aside as a special feast, to honor my Heart by communicating on that day, and making reparation for the indignity it has received. And I promise that my Heart will expand itself to pour out abundantly the influences of its love on all those who will give it this honor and get others to do the same.”– From Jesus to St. Margaret Mary
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus desires to spread His Kingdom of Love into our hearts, homes, cities, nation, and the entire world. This feast day is a wonderful opportunity for families to honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus in their home in a special way by renewing their enthronement of the Sacred Heart and recommit to the covenant of love. The King of all Kings wishes to rule only through love.
Without love, we are empty vessels searching for our true identity and meaning. The Heart of Jesus is perfect, and He longs for us to turn our hearts away from sin and seek to be holy. There can only be true peace when we invite Jesus to solve our problems and guide us in our steps.
The world needs the heart of Jesus, and we can share it with others! I invite you to share this powerful message of peace, love, and mercy to others through promoting Enthronement to His Most Sacred Heart! Please support us in this great mission by visiting our website www.WelcomeHisHeart.com.
Ten Practical Things You Can Do During the Month of the Sacred Heart
- Hang an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in your home.
- Enthrone the Sacred Heart in your home. Click here to learn more.
- Learn about the 12 Promises and seek to live out your faith in a new way!
- Pray the Prayer of Total Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus by St. Margaret Mary.
- Be willing to be a vessel of love and reparation on behalf of others. As so many offend and dethrone our Lord let us be inspired to honor Him in our daily prayers and actions.
- Pray a Novena to the Sacred Heart beginning on June 2nd- June 10.
- Pray the Daily Prayer to the Sacred Heart and share this prayer with others.
- Honor the Feast of the Sacred Heart with a family fest. This can include a family meal and inviting others to celebrate the Kingdom of Love.
- Attend and or view the Sacred Heart Webcast www.SacredHeartwebcast.com.
- Share the devotion with others- spread hope and healing to the world through the Heart of Jesus!