|What could be a better gift for you and your loved ones than to Enthrone the Sacred Heart of Jesus as King, Savior, and Friend of your family?|
Enthronement to the Sacred Heart is a powerful way to seek out new graces. We read in Prv. 23:26- ” My son, give me your heart.” That is what Jesus is asking from us for Christmas; He wants our hearts. In return, He will give us a heart transplant! This new heart will be made perfect through the perfect love of Jesus Christ. He wants to eliminate our anger, grumbling, anxiety, stress, and disappointment this Christmas! He wants to give us a new heart.
Let us grow closer to Jesus this Christmas:
1. Welcome The Sacred Heart in your Home: Choose to honor the Sacred Heart and Enthrone Him as King, Savior, and Friend of your heart and home. Pray the Prayer of Consecration and renew this prayer on essential days like Christmas! (the prayer is at the bottom of the post)
2. Offer it up! Do acts of penance, work on not complaining and offer up these difficult tasks with love. As Father Larkin once wrote, “Prayers and sacrifices work wonders.” Jesus is offering us a heart transplant, a chance to depart from our old ways and begin anew living a life rooted in the love of God. Throughout Scripture, God offers us His graces for transformation. As it says in Ezekiel 11:19, “And I will take away the stony hearts and give them hearts of flesh”.
3. Come and Worship– Prepare your hearts for the King of Kings. Jesus wants us to come to know Him. First, spend time in quiet prayer every day. Second, make time to go to Mass more frequently and receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. He wants to feed us His Body and Blood and give us strength for our journey.
4. Healing- The Sacred Heart is offering us a new way to live, a life rooted in forgiveness, peace, and healing from the inside out. When we spend time in prayer before this powerful image, we are able to come to know Him, love Him, and serve Him.
5. Go Forth– Let us go forth and share this message of hope with others. Let us proclaim the good works Jesus has done in our life and the blessing of our faith. For this Christmas, may we have a personal encounter with Jesus and spend time meditating on the greatest gift ever given, the Gift of the Newborn King!
Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
by St. Margaret Mary
I consecrate and surrender to the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, my person, my life, my difficulties, and my sufferings, that I may henceforth live only for his love and glory. It is my firm and unwavering purpose to be his entirely, to do everything for his love and renounce wholeheartedly everything that could displease his divine Heart.
O Sacred Heart, I choose You as the sole object of my love, the protector of my life, the pledge of my salvation, the support of my weakness and the atoner for all the sins of my whole life. O mild and bountiful Heart, be likewise my refuge at the hour of death, my justification before God, and ward off from me the penalty of his just wrath. O loving Heart, I place my trust entirely in You. While I fear everything from my own malice, I hope everything from Your goodness. Destroy in me whatever may displease You or be opposed to You, and let Your pure love imprint You so deeply upon my heart that it will be impossible for me ever to forget You or be separated from You.
O Sacred Heart, by Your goodness, I implore You, let my name be deeply engraved in You, for in Your service and in Your love I will live and die.
“Seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be yours as well.”- Mt 6:33
*to order a self-Enthronement kit visit www.welcomeHisheart.com