Jesus, Friend of the Family
“Enthronement is not and ought not to be, to further a new and pious practice, but to sanctify the home, and convert it into a living and social throne for the Divine King. – Fr. Mateo
Do I or any of my family members need special help? Do we need peace in our family and consolation in our sorrows?
The Enthronement of the Sacred Heart is an opportunity for a “crusade for the Social Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.” Our Lord desires to pour out graces upon us and remind us that “All things are possible to him who believes” (Mk 9:22). Jesus requested to St. Margaret Mary that His image be “exposed and honored” in a prominent place so that he could pour forth new graces and blessings. “It seems to me that the greatest desire that our Lord has that His Sacred Heart should be honored by some particular worship is to renew in souls the effects of His Redemption.” -St. Margaret Mary II, 321. This act of faith also serves as a powerful reminder that Jesus is with you.
The more we honor the Lord in our day-to-day life the more Jesus can strengthen us and help us. When we enthrone the Sacred Heart, it means that we place him on a throne and submit to His authority. The Enthronement says, “Jesus be the King of our heart and home.” Our Lord desires that we give him our heart so that he can touch our hard-heartedness and turn our hearts of stone into hearts of flesh. “”The Enthronement of the Sacred Heart is an opportunity for a family to come alive with the spirit of faith and love and grow in reverence and, thereby fostering vocations; aiding the family to become in truth a “domestic sanctuary” of charity and unity, is the purpose and the history of the Enthronement movement.” – Fr. Francis Larkin.
Testimonies of the Power of the Enthronement:
- Since having our Home enthroned, I started praying the Rosary daily. I have never said the rosary before, and It has drawn me in closer to our Blessed Mother and Jesus.
- “Ever since I Welcomed The Sacred Heart Of Jesus into My Home, I have been on fire, with Our Eucharistic Lord and The Devotion Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus. I strongly encourage everyone to do the Home Enthronement. – Bryan
- The preparation period before the enthronement provided graces in itself. My husband and I found that as we learned about the enthronement, we felt closer to each other and to the Lord. Inviting our relatively new parish priest over for the enthronement and for dinner allowed us to form a bond with him and for our kids to see him in a different setting other than church. – Lisa
- My Spouse wasn’t practicing our faith, He didn’t participate in the enthronement, but since our home was enthroned, he is now going to RCIA and wants to receive the sacraments to become Catholic.
- The first time I prayed the Rosary as a cradle Catholic was when we had our home enthroned.
- Our business was struggling. We weren’t sure if we were going to survive. We had our business enthroned and shortly after things turned around and our business became fruitful. We are still in business and doing better than ever.-Newark, OH
- Today, our world is struggling and is in great need of the love of the Sacred Heart. I know also, through faith, that Jesus is desperate to pour His love onto all people. People need to know of this devotion. Your work is amazing and could benefit so many people.”- Lisa
- Our family has encountered the peace of Christ after our Enthronement.
Share your testimony with us https://welcomehisheart.com/contact
To learn more, visit: