From Jesus to St. Margaret Mary:
Be Open to the Lord
- “Thou must not keep these graces to thyself, nor be sparing in distributing them to others, for I have willed to use thy heart as a channel for conveying them into souls according to My design.”
2. “Fear nothing, I will reign in spite of My enemies and of all those who would oppose Me.” (II, 105), and again: “I will that thou shouldst serve Me as an instrument to draw hearts to My love.” (11, 193).
A Place of Refuge!
3. Why dost thou fear, since I have given thee that place of refuge in which all things are made easy?
I am Thy Protector and Surety
4. Fear nothing and trust in Me. I am thy Protector and thy Surety. Within thy soul I have established My reign of peace which no one shall distrub and in thy heart My reign of love which will fill thee wiht joy; of this joy no one shall deprive thee.” (II, 194).
I am Here to Help You!
5. “I have a rough and heavy cross to place upon thy weak shoulders; but I am powerful enough to sustain it; fear nothing, and let Me do with thee and in thee whatsoever I will.”
From the Book: Thoughts and Saying of Saint Margaret Mary by Tan Press.